Member bulletins are important and timely updates published by the AAMDC to inform its members of issues, ideas and events in rural Alberta. The AAMDC is poised to react swiftly and on short notice to any emerging issues that may impact Alberta’s rural communities.
On March 16, 2017, the Government of Alberta released their budget for the 2017-18 fiscal year (April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018). The 2017-18 Government of Albert’s fiscal plan focuses on three strategic [ ... ]Read more...
The AAMDC Board Governance Review Committee released their final report and recommendations to members on Thursday, March 2 by emailing the report directly to all mayors/reeves and CAOs for each AAMDC member. [ ... ]Read more...
Guided by the Climate Leadership Plan, the Government of Alberta is continuing to work towards addressing climate change in Alberta. To support these efforts, the Government of Alberta implemented a carbon [ ... ]Read more...
- Province Releases Farm and Ranch Safety Recommendations Reports
- Board Governance Review Delivers their Recommendations
- Updated Information on Connect to Innovate Program
- FCM Seeking Peer Reviewers for Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP)
- MCCAC TAME Express Program Now Available
- Discover what’s happening at the Spring 2017 Convention
Not finding what you're looking for?
To view a chronological list of member bulletins this year to-date, click here.